Sunday, October 30, 2011

Accountability Report

Hello all, here is my accountability report for this week.  As you have probably already noticed, I missed my accountability reoprt for last week.  As promised, I will be making a donation to charity and will be sure to post proof of the donation in an upcoming entry.  Due to some unforseen circumstances, I have not had as much time to devote to blogging since my last report, so this post is going to be short and sweet:

What I've Done:

Umm...not much.  I have decided that I will be going with Aweber as my mail server for my newsletter and other email campaigns.  I have also written a couple of new articles for the site.  Installed an editorial calendar plugin onto my Wordpress.

What I've learned:

I've done a little more reading on email marketing and the importance of creating and sticking to an editorial calendar.

What I plan to do:

Still need to get going on twitter.
Get ready to launch the site!

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment