Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome to the Black Women Think Rich Journal

Hello World!

So I've finally decided to start a blog, and it's a project I'm very excited about.  I came across the perfect opportunity to finally get up off my butt and get my ideas into gear.  I stumbled across Think Traffic's $1 Million Dollar Blog Project, and just a few clicks later, www.BlackWomenThinkRich.com was born.

I can't wait to see where this project takes me.  I've learned so much about blogging and internet marketing, just in a matter of days.  It's amazing how much information is out there and how much there is to learn. I have a good deal of business experience in my personal likfe, and I'm really hoping to see this project take off and add value to my reader's lives.

I'll be using this site as an accountabiility journal, to document my progress on the BlackWomenThinkRich blog.  The main goal of this journal is to record the following:

What I have done.
What I have learned.
What I plan to do.

Simple as that.  What I've done, what I've learned, what I plan to do.  I'm committing to a weekly update schedule (every Sunday by midnight).  I thought about giving myself more time between updates, but I really feel like I need to stay on a more regular schedule if this thing is gonna happen.   So every Sunday.  Cool?

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking.  This is called an ACCOUNTABILITY journal, which implies there should be some sort of...er, accountability for missed posts, right?

I absolutely agree.  Which is why I am also going to commit to paying $20 to a charitable cause for every missed accountability journal update.  And yes, I promise to provide proof.

Great, so time to get started on what I hope will be a wildly exciting campaign.  Stay tuned here and at the Black Women Think Rich Blog for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment